What’s the difference between a lesson and a hitting partner?
- With hitting partners you can rally, play games and work on different game scenarios. You supply the balls.
- Lessons are a combination of teaching technique and form along with practice through ball feeds and exercises. The Drill instructor will supply the balls.
Where do the lessons/sessions/clinics take place?
- They take place on public and private courts across Austin. Each instructor has their own area in which they are available.
What happens in case of adverse weather?
- In case of rain, heavy winds or temperatures below 45 degrees, the session will be cancelled and you will will receive credit for a future session. If you cannot attend a future session we’ll be happy to refund your money.
What should I bring/wear to class?
- Bring lots of water, juice, a snack, a towel, hat, sunscreen and a tennis racket. If you schedule a hitting partner you must bring your own balls. Please wear appropriate athletic attire including non-marking shoes.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- All sessions/lessons are refundable if canceled more than 24 hours before the session. If you cancel within 24 hours of a session you will not be refunded. If a session is canceled by your instructor you will receive a credit for another session. If you cannot attend a future session we’ll be happy to refund your money.
Should I take part in a beginner, Intermediate or Advanced clinic?
- Our beginner clinics are for Players rated 1.0 – 2.5 NTRP. Our Intermediate clinics are for players rated 3.0 – 3.5 NTRP. Our Advanced clinics are for players rated 4.0 – 4.5 NTRP. For more information on the NTPR rating system click here- http://www.usta.com/